Wednesday 10 June 2015

I Heart Summer Tag!


Hey guys! So since it's coming into summer and i've just started my summer holiday, i've decided to to the I Heart Summer Tag. 

1. Your dream summer vacation.
Traveling with friends to different places like Florida, Dubai, Italy, London and many more places.

2. Favorite summer drink.
Pink Lemonade.

3. S’mores or ice cream?
Ice cream!

4. Pool or Beach?
Beach defiantly!

5. Would you rather spend a summer day outside in the pool or inside watching Netflix?
Depends on how i'm feeling but i'd rather be outside with friends aha.

6. Your most fun summer memory?
Probably when I used to stay out until 10pm with friends and just chat about random things in the park. Them times were so funny. 

7. Favorite summer nail polish?
(Had to use same photo as other post - camera wouldn't focus)
This is the Barry M, Gelly nails in the colour Sugar Apple.

8. Sunglasses or hats?
Sunglasses haha at the moment i'm buying loads of them.

9. Favorite summer scent?
I don't actually have a spray or anything for summer but last summer I loved Boots natural collection, Wild strawberry body spray. I wish they still sell it.

10. Favorite BBQ food?
Burgers or chicken squires.

11. Bikinis, tankinis, or one pieces?
Bikinis but I don't usually wear swim-wear.

12. Summertime Book recommendations
I don't know because I don't read haha.



Good news everyone! I finally found my camera wire so now on i'll be posting more blogs that are not tags haha. Hopefully this summer this blog will be filled with posts!

Hope you enjoyed.


5 comments:

  1. Yes They Were The Best Summer Memories When We All Used To Hang Out Later ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove Icecream and that nail colour looks so good on you! I found you through Caitlyn's Shenanigans post and I am now following you!

    https://aikocamilla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete