Sunday 6 March 2016

Music Monthly - February 2016

Hey guys! So February is over and it's time for another Music Monthly. This month I haven't been listening to much music as all I've been listening to is Foals as I'm in love with them at the moment. As the month ended though, I started listening to some chart music like,

Image result for lush life zara larsson
Lush Life by Zara Larrsson. This song is quite cool because it's like how I want to live my life. Yeah I admit I have a crush but want to give it up as I'm just gonna focus on life.

Image result for light it up major lazer
Light It Up by Major Lazer ft. Nyla and FuseODG. I just love the beat to this song and the trumpet part. It's a cool dance song to be honest.

I've been liking lots of Indie bands lately such as,

Image result for two door cinema club undercover martyn
Undercover Martyn by Two Door Cinema Club. 


Image result for the kooks bad habit
Bad Habits by The Kooks

They were the only songs I really liked in February that are not Foals so now I'm going to mention all the Foals songs I like. I'm going to share the album with all the songs I like. The Blue means my favourites on the album.

Image result for foals antidotes
Antidotes by Foals - 

  • The French Open
  • Cassius
  • Red Socks Pugie
  • Olympic Airways
  • Electric Bloom
  • Balloons
  • Heavy Water
  • Two Steps, Twice
  • Big Big Love (Fig .2)
  • Hummer
  • Big Big Love (Fig .1)
Image result for foals total life forever
Total Life Forever by Foals -

  • Blue Blood
  • Total Life Forever
  • Black Gold
  • Spanish Sahara - Song that started this all haha. (Blame Life is Strange)
  • This Orient
  • After Glow
  • Alabaster
  • 2 Trees
Image result for foals holy fire

Holy Fire by Foals -
  • Inhaler
  • My Number
  • Everytime
  • Late Night
  • Out Of The Woods
  • Milk & Black Spiders
  • Stepson
Image result for foals what went down
What Went Down by Foals - 
  • What went down
  • Mountain At My Gates
  • Birch Tree
  • Give It All
Okay well that is all. Hope you enjoyed and hopefully I'll post next month if I'm over my love of Foals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment