Sunday 8 March 2015

February Favourites


Okay I have been trying to think what to do for my blog for the past two weeks and I just was just thinking why not do a February favourites. I know it's kinda late but oh well.



Firstly I love this lip balm I wear it almost everyday and it really does tint your lips. 
Rimmel London - keep Calm and Play - Lip Balm - £2.99 from Boots


I loved this album all February and still do. This is probably one of the first album's that I love all the songs in it. I am not a proper Fall out boy fan but I do love this album so much.
Fall out boy - American Beauty American Psycho

I wore this nail varnish everyday on January and February. It was really nice and it lasts quite a long time.
Barry M - Nail Paint - 342 Nude - £2.99 from Boots

I use this everyday since December and it really keeps my skin hydrated through the cold weather.
Dove Winter Care - nourishing lotion - £3.99 from Boots

This is really good for tired eyes and it helps keep the dark circles away. I really do recommend this product as it really does help and you are never too young to use it.
Simple kind to eyes - soothing eye balm - £3.99 

Hope you guys enjoyed and make sure you do my poll on the left side to help me for more ideas.

Love, Luyanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment