Tuesday 21 July 2015

Nine "What" Tag! | Tag Tuesday


Hey guys welcome back to Tag Tuesday. Hopefully you liked the last post I did called Ten "How" Tag. So I decided to carry this series on.

1. What's your mother's name? Anya.

2. What did you do last weekend? Well I had my friends over on the Saturday. We went to Nandos, it was my first time going since I was young and i'm not really a fan of it. CaitlynNikki and my other friend Abby stayed over my house for the night. In the morning Nikki and Abby had to go early so me and Caitlyn just went to visit an old friend and yeah that was my weekend.

3. What was the most important part of your life? I have no idea. Maybe when I was doing my exams. 

4. What would you rather be doing? Right now i'd be rather out or watching Netflix. 

5. What did you last cry over? I don't know when the last time I cried. Hopefully they were happy tears but it's more likely during exam period and stress was pilling up on me.

6. What makes you always feel better when you're upset? I think when I just talk to my friends and knowing that they're there for me.

7. What's the most important thing you look for in the significant other? Hmm... Their personality. They have to be funny, always smiling, honest and kind to everyone.

8. What are you worried about? I'm worried if I fail my exams especially Maths or English because I have to do it again next year if I don't get my C now.

9. What did you have for breakfast? It was really brunch since I woke up at half 11 and I had fried eggs and beans on toast.

Hope you enjoyed this.


No comments:

Post a Comment