Tuesday 21 July 2015

Ombre nail tutorial!


Hey guys! So I wanted to do my nails but not just a normal colour so i've decided to try an ombre look. I looked on Pinterest for tutorials and all of them said I needed a make up sponge. As I don't wear makeup I didn't have any sponges. I tried looking for a pack of them in some shops but couldn't find any so I tried doing it my own way.

All I needed was:
  • Any 2 nail varnishes that work well together. I used white and mint green.
  • A bottom and top clear coat.
  • A single seat of tissue.

Firstly I added my bottom coat and then went on to add my white when it dried. I needed a couple of coats of the white because I got it from Primark and it's not really good so it took longer to dry. 
After the white tried I added the mint colour on the ends of my nails. 
Quickly after adding the mint, softly dab the tissue onto the nail, slightly smudging it. Do not smudge the top of the nail, only the middle.
Here you will find it a little weird but when you add your top coat it will look like this...


Finally taking off the nail varnish from the sides and it will look like...

Hope you guys liked this little tutorial and I will see you guys when ever I see you haha.



2 comments: