Saturday 1 August 2015

Music Monthly - July 2015


Hey guys! So I've been loving a lot of music this summer and I just wanted to share some song I've loved last month. I might make this a monthly thing.


First thing I've loved this month isn't just a song but an Album by Zedd. His album true colors is just amazing. I don't hate one song out this album and I've been listening to it like 24/7 during July.


Second is Rumour Mill by Rudimental. I've been loving all of Rudimental's new songs this July and I'm probably going to be listening to them for the rest of the holidays. I also love how Anne-Marie and Will Heard collaborated in this piece.

   
These are a few of my favourites so far from Rudimental. They just keep bringing out amazing songs and I love it. I will for love is my favourite song at the moment and I just can't get it out my head.


This song is also one of my summer favourites. It has a good beat and it just makes you want to move. The vocals and the beat are just perfect. Even though deep house isn't really Calvin's thing, Disciples really makes the track amazing. 



I'm so glad Disclosure made another song with Sam Smith. I've always love Disclosure ever sing Latch came out and Sam Smith just makes these songs complete. Even though I just heard this song the other day it's been my favourite since.


Home by Rudimental is one of my favourite songs from their first album. I only heard it the other day and I was instantly in love with it. Especially the instrumental part.

I've really liked Lionhearted at the start of this month and I always listen to it now and then it's a really good song.


Last but not least, Stole the show by Kygo. This song has been my favourtie since May and I've always loved it. I still love to listen to it and I love the tropical house style.


That's it for this month and maybe I'll still be loving half these songs next month. I just can't wait till new songs come out. Summer is the best time for new songs to come out.

Hope you enjoyed!





No comments:

Post a Comment