Tuesday 25 August 2015

Eight "Have you ever" Tag! | Tag Tuesday


Hey everyone, here's another tag for you guys on Tag Tuesday.

1. Have you ever liked someone who has had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Yes but I didn't know he had a girlfriend as I don't tend to like guys who are in relationships.

2. Have you ever had your heart broken? Nope.

3. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes. My dad used to live in Cardiff so I always went to Wales. I've also went to Zimbabwe in 2013.

4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? I don't know. I would say yes because I have done lots of dumb things when I was young but not super dumb.

5. Have you ever been backstabbed by a friend? Yes many times. It was mainly at the end of primary school and literally half my friends just turned against me but my friend Caitlyn and my old friend stuck by me.

6. Have you ever been in a car accident? No.

7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? Nope.

8. Have you ever read a whole book in one day? No haha. I can't even read a book in a month. I'm such a slow reader as I get too carried away in the story.

Hope you enjoyed. Haha this tag is kinda late but oh well it's only 50 minutes from Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment