Wednesday 30 September 2015

Music Monthly - September 2015



Hey guys! Yet again another Music monthly. Even though it's September and school started, I'm still in my summer songs mood.

First on the list is...


These two songs are totally different to what Avicii normally sounds like and I'm glad he decided to change. I love them both but I prefer, For A Better Day. The day I heard it I just couldn't stop hitting repeat.

At the start of the month I just loved this song and couldn't stop listening to it that day when I was having a Ciara mood.

I really liked downtown by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis near the start of the month. When I first heard it I just loved it. 

As soon as I heard the beginning of this song I just knew I was going to love it. I love all of Gorgon City's music.

Jaded by Disclosure is just another amazing song by them and I didn't know that Howard could sing like that. Even though he does sing good in F for You but in Jaded it's different.

Image result for ocean drive duke dumont
This is song is so good. Duke Dumont never disappoints when making music. I love the 80's vibe from the song.

This song is one of the many good disclosure songs.

I didn't like this song when I first heard it but when I started listening to Disclosure's new album, I just loved it.

I just can't stop listening to this song. When ever I listen to Disclosure's songs this is the first song I'll put on.

I think song is so beautiful and I love the lyrics in it. The beat is also amazing by Naughty Boy. I love Arrow Benjamin and Beyonce's voices in this.

I just love how this song is. It's such a good song with a catchy chorus.

Image result for disclosure caracal
As I mentioned some songs, I just wanted to mention the whole album because I'm loving it at the moment. I've been waiting for a while for it and it just came out on Friday. The songs I also like on it is Good Intentions ft. Miguel, Echoes, Molecules (Deluxe version) and Magnet ft. Lorde.



Songs from last month I still love:
  • Omen by Disclosure.
  • Push play by Avicii.
  • I will for love by Rudimental.
  • Home by Rudimental.
  • Follow you down by Zedd.


2 comments:

  1. I am always looking for new music to listen to because I am not going to lie: I am SO BAD at finding good music so I am really loving this series of posts! I am going to have a listen to these xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love listening to new songs when they come out. xx

      Delete