Wednesday 2 September 2015

8 Month Book Plan




Hey guys! So from now till April I'm gonna try and read 6 books. I've vowed to try and read at least a chapter a day. I've added up all the chapters of the books to how many days that will take and it will take up to April if I start on the 1st September. 
I've decided to do this so I get better at reading and writing as you may know I want to be a writer. (Not professional though, just as a hobby) As you might see on my Quotev page I've been trying out lots of styles of writing but my favourite is script writing as it's the easiest. At the moment I've got a teen drama series up but I'm now working on more like a series about vampires, witches and werewolfs. I've also been working on two other teen drama type stories but completely different to Another Teen Drama.
Sorry for the little self promo haha.

So yeah I'll be reading all the Gallagher girls collection for the next 8 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment