Tuesday 12 January 2016

Emmerdale Tag!!

Hey guys. So as you don't know, I'm obsessed and I mean OBSESSED with Emmerdale. So I'm gonna do an Emmerdale Tag. For anyone who does know what it is, it's a British soap opera on ITV based in Yorkshire. So here's the the questions.

Image result for emmerdale logo

1. Favourite Male Character

Aaron Livesy because I just love his whole storyline all together.

2. Least Favourite Male Character
Image result for paddy kirk
Paddy Kirk because I just dislike his storyline at the moment as he's lying and cheating. 

3. Favourite Female Character

Carly Hope. Even though at the start she seemed to be horrible as she used people for money but she's really nice now to everyone and her storyline this year seems good. 

4. Least Favourite Female Character

Debbie Dingle. I just despise her character at the moment as soon as she picked Ross over Pete. 

5. Favourite Couple

Vic and Adam


6. Least Favourite Couple

James and Emma

7. Favourite Siblings

Chas and Cain

8. Favourite Friendship

Aaron and Adam
 
9. Favourite Villian
Image result for Robert sugden emmerdale
Robert Sugden

10. Favourite Actor

Danny Miller. I think he's good with the whole depression and coming out story. He's a great actor with all the drama that his Character, Aaron has been through.

11. Favourite Actress


Eden Taylor-Draper. I think when she had the whole Gemma storyline she was amazing at acting even though she's not that older than me. 

12. Character That Your Glad Left/Died
Image result for cameron emmerdale
Cameron. He was a psycho and I was really sad when he killed Gennie. 

13. Something You Wished Happened But Never Did
Image result for robron emmerdale
To be honest I would like it if Robert and Aaron weren't together because Robert is psycho and ruined his life. 

14. Something You Wished Didn't Happen But Did
Image result for Jennys death emmerdale
Gennie's death.

15. Favourite Storyline

I would have to say Belle's storyline when she killed Gemma. Also Aaron's storyline all together from before he came out and he was with Victoria to now when he's with Robert and dealing with depression.   

16. Least Favourite Storyline


I actually don't know a storyline that I don't like. I honestly like all the story-lines they're either interesting or really filled with drama.  

17. Favourite Current Storyline

Aaron's storyline how his dad comes back and his mum is falling for him again. How Aaron doesn't feel like he can trust anyone anymore so I think he's going to go back to Robert.

18. A Scene That Made You Cry
Image result for Jacksons death emmerdale
Jackson Death. Even though I was only 9 or 10, this made me really sad because I knew how much Aaron loves Jackson and just looking at this picture makes me upset.

19. Favourite Family


The dingles. Even though they're not much of a family as Zak cheated on Lisa but they shut Zak out and they still all have Lisa's back.  

20. Favourite Quote


21. If You Could Bring Back Any Character Who Would It Be
Image result for GennieImage result for katie emmerdale
Gennie or Katie.

22. Favourite Spin Off Movie

I don't know any.

23. A Character You Relate To

I don't really feel like I relate to a Character on Emmerdale.

24. A Character That Annoys You


Paddy Kirk because the whole cheating and how he tried to ruin the adoption thing. 

25. Favourite Wedding

Ali and Ruby

26. The Death That Upset You The Most
Image result for Jackson's death emmerdale
Jackson's death.

27. A Character You'd Most Like To Be Like
Image result for victoria sugden 2015
To be honest I'd like to be like Victoria Sugden because of how confident she is and she's not really afraid to say what she thinks. 

28. The Episode/Storyline That Shocked You The Most


When I found out Aaron had depression and self harmed after the Robron storyline.

29. What Would You Change About The Show

I actually don't know. I think it's honestly a good show but at the moment I don't want Aaron and Robert to be together.

30. What Made You Start Watching The Show

As you may can tell because of Aaron and Robert storyline. First I started watching it again because I thought Ryan Hawley was good looking but then I started getting more into it because Danny Miller is more good looking aha. I just like Aaron's character to be honest but I do feel sorry for him. 

Hope everyone enjoyed this Tag and I would like the tag Blueeyedvoices.

Love, Luyanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment