Saturday 2 January 2016

2015 Music Favourite + Music Monthly December 2015

Hey so this year has been a great year for it's music. Some ups and downs and amazing new artists. I wanted to share the songs I think made a big impact in my life this year. These songs have to be released in 2015 to be on this list even though I do like songs that are from years go like Home by Ridumental or Hurricane by Hasley.

1. Lean On by Major Lazer, DJ Snake Featuring. MØ.
2. Hold My Hand by Jess Glynne.
3. Firestone by Kygo Featuring. Condrad Sewell.
4. The Nights by Avicii
5. How Deep Is Your Love by Calvin Harris & Disciples.
6. The Hills by The Weeknd.
7. Addicted to a Memory by Zedd Featuring. Bahari.
8. Papercut by Zedd Featuring. Troye Sivan.
9. Rumour Mill by Rudimental Featuring. Anne-Marie & Will Heard.
10. For a Better Day by Avicii.
11. Beautiful Now by Zedd Featuring. Jon Bellion.
12. Ocean Drive by Duke Dumont.
13. Runnin' by Naughty Boy Featuring. Beyonce & Arrow Benjamin.
14. We The Generation by Rudimental Featuring Mahalia.
15. Common Emotion by Rudimental Featuring. MNEK.
16. Willing and Able by Disclosure Featuring.
17. Tear In My Heart by Twenty One Pilots.
18. Never Let You Go by Rudimental.
19. Stole the Show by Kygo Featuring. Parson James.
20. Wiped Out! by The Neighbourhood.
Last month I've liked so many song, old and new...


Image result for bloodsport raleigh ritchie
Bloodsport by Raleigh Ritchie. This song is so good especially when the chorus comes. The video is kinda weird especially part 2 but all together I think he's an underrated artist.


Kamikaze by MØ. This song has a really good beat and I loved listening to it in the middle on December.


XXX 88 by MØ Featuring. Diplo. This is another song I would just listen to in the morning to evening and the beat is also cool.


Image result for lost and found ellie goulding
Lost and Found by Ellie Goulding. This song has been in my head the past week. At the moment I've been loving listening to all Ellie Goulding songs and this one is my favourite at the moment.



Jumpman by Drake. My friend introduced me to this song but I've never really liked it as much. Until the holidays came and I would listen to it now and then but at New Years party I put it on and the bass on the speaker made it a lot more better.

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for this year. It's been good and hope you guys have had a good New Years xx 

Love, Luyanda

No comments:

Post a Comment