Monday 13 April 2015

Day in London


So this weekend I went to London with my mum, her boyfriend and my best friend Nikki. We stayed at this little hotel in London. To be honest it wasn't the nicest but it was alright. 


On Friday we just settled down after a full day of driving and just had a pizza. 


On Saturday it was a full day of sight seeing. We went to Westminster and took some pictures of...


Big Ben
London Eye
Trafalgar Square
Here's me and Nikki standing in front of the lion because we couldn't climb onto it haha.
After the sight seeing we decided to go to M&M World
It was kinda hard to find but we got there at the end.
I couldn't believe this was all made out of M&M's. 
This place was huge with about 4 floors.
On the bottom floor we got to pick our own colours to go into a container. I picked Blue, Light blue and Purple. You could pick between milk chocolate M&Ms or Peanut M&Ms. I picked Peanut and so did Nikki.
The M&Ms walked down "M&M Road".
The Blue M&M driving the bus haha he's hitting Nikki.
He wanted to take on a ride to the premiere. 

After that I didn't take many photo's and we just went shopping. It was all fun spending the weekend there and I would like to go in the future with some friends. Sadly we didn't go to the Buckingham palace. 

Well I hope your enjoyed,

Love, Luyanda.


No comments:

Post a Comment