Saturday 4 April 2015

Spring Tag!

Hey guys!

So sorry I haven't posted in ages but I have had a lot going on such as mock exams and I just haven't had much ideas for my blog post. (I will get to the prom series soon, so sorry but I haven't got any sorted yet and if prom has already been for any of you guys, i'm so sorry I couldn't make it any earlier.) If anyone has any blog ideas, please comment down below. 


Okay so my friend gave me the idea to do a spring tag since it's now spring! Just one season closer to summer! 


1. Favorite spring nail polish? 













I got this nail varnish from a friend and she bought it from Accessorize as a birthday gift but that was last year. I still love the colour as it's bright and a nice colour for spring.

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
I don't really wear lip sticks but I really like the colour of No7 High Shine Lip Crayon, Tropical Beach. That colour looks nice for spring.
£9.00 - Boots.

3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
I only own one dress and it's more of an autumn dress.

4. What's your favorite flower?












Hydrangeas, I just love the bright colours of them. 

I also love Cherry Blossoms because when they come you instantly know it's spring.

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?

I have no idea.

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)

Fashion.

7. Favorite spring candle?














Pineapple Cilantro. It has a pineapple sent with a bit of coconut. It's only £1.49 from Collectables. 

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
Impulse very pink.

9. What is spring like where you live?

Normally sunny with daffodils everywhere but in the last few days it's decided to rain and on one day it was snowing. It was like a mixture of seasons in one day haha.

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?

The weather becomes nicer and I don't always have to carry around a big coat.

11. Are you a spring cleaner?

Not really but this spring I have to because i'm re-doing my room.

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?

I'm going to London with my best friend and just hanging out with friends. I also have a lot of revision this holiday.

Hope you enjoyed!

Love, Luyanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment