Sunday 26 April 2015

London Haul


Hey guys. Sorry this is a bit late but yeah.

So in London I got some things while shopping and I would like to share what I got. 


I really needed a top coat but I got this one because it was 3 in 1. It has a base coat, top coat and a hardener.
BarryM, Clear - £2.99 - Superdrug

BarryM, Gelly, Sugar Apple - £3.99 - Superdrug


BarryM, Quick Dry, Eat My Dust - £3.99
I got these from Superdrug since it was 3 for 2 and you get a free make up bag too.


I also got this because I ran out of my winter edition. (In my February favourites) I love the smell of this one. It smells nice and sweet and the sent does last a long time.
Dove, Purely Pampering - £4.99 - Superdrug
I got another one of these because like I said in my February favourites I love it so much.
Rimmel London, Keep Calm and Play - £2.99 - Boots
I really liked this colour because it is bright and summery.
Rimmel london, 60 seconds super shine, Instyle Coral - £3.99 - Boots
I love this colour as it really does stand out and it has such a nice minty smell. It makes your lips tingle haha.
Revlon ColorBurst, Matte Balm, Standout - £8.99 - Boots
I got these trousers because I saw them online and I was just like I have to get them. They have a nice pattern and will be good for the summer.
£14.99 - New Look
I love these boots and I was meant to get them before Christmas but they weren't in my size so I was really sad. Thankfully when I was in London we went to New Look and I found them and they were in my size. Aslo they were half price.
£12.00 (Original price - £24.99) - New Look
Last but not least, I got this box full of M&Ms. There was 4 steps to this.
Step 1: Pick either Milk chocolate M&M's or Peanut M&M's.
Step 2: Pick a box. There was many choices but very expensive.
Step 3: Pick three colours. 
I picked Blue, Light Blue and Purple.
Step 4: Wait for the people to make it. It takes like 15 minutes.
Then you got to till and pay for it.
£6.95 - M&M world

Okay this is it for today. Hope you enjoyed.

Love, Luyanda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment