Wednesday 2 December 2015

Music Monthly - November 2015

Hey guys! Here is another Music Monthly. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm really busy with course work at the moment.


Image result for the neighbourhood prey

The Neighbourhood - Prey. I loved this song at the start of the month when their new album wiped out. Speaking of wiped out...




The Neighbourhood - Wiped out single and album. The first time I heard this song it wasn't my favourite since I just listened to it Friday afternoon straight after school and I was falling asleep but when I listen to it now it's one of my favourite on the album. The songs I like in the album are, Cry Baby, The Beach, Daddy Issues, Ferrari and R.I.P To My Youth.

Image result for halsey badlands

So Nikki got me into this album. Halsey - Badlands album. I love all songs from this album even though some took a bit longer than others to love. The main songs I recommend are Colors, Coming down, Hurricane, Gasoline. To be honest they are all amazing. She is so talented.

Image result for rudimental give you up

Rudimental - Give You Up Featuring Alex Clare. I loved this song during the start of the month. When I first heard it I instantly loved it because the drop. I remember hearing it on an advert or something.

Image result for justin bieber purpose

Justine Bieber - The Feeling Featuring Halsey. This song is just amazing. The other day I couldn't stop listening to it. I love the beat and the meaning in the lyrics.

Image result for common emotion rudimental

Rudimental - Common Emotion Featuring MNEK. I absolutely love this song! I just can't get enough of it. My friend at school always asks me how can I always play the same song over and over but if she listened to it she would understand. I love the beat and the lyrics. I can honestly relate to the lyrics.

Image result for karate anne marie

Anne Marie - Karate. I love listening to this at night when I'm trying to get to sleep. It's nice and calming and Anne Marie's voice is just amazing. She is so beautiful too. I found her from Rudimental and she needs to carry on making good songs like this.



The Vamps - Rest Your Love. I only listened to this song the other day and I love it. I love the video and the song all together. It really ties in together.

4 comments:

  1. The feeling is so amazing and I love the lyrics that Halsey sings! I love your music monthlies xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she amazing, I love her and thank you xx

      Delete
  2. P.S. I have nominated you for the Liebster award on my bloghttp://aikocamilla.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete