Tuesday 22 December 2015

Winter Tag!!!

Hey guys! So I've done the Spring Tag, Summer Tag and Things I Love About Autumn so I thought I should Winter Tag too. So here it is! Hope you enjoy.

1. What is your winter beauty essential?
I would have to say Boots Essentials Lip Salve Strawberry. I was just looking for a good lip balm one day that was cheap and I found that. It's almost as good as the Superdrug one I got last year but they discharged it. 

2. What shoes do you tend to wear more in the winter?
Well I bought some boots from Primark with the fur around and the inside, thinking I would wear them all through winter but I haven't. The shoes I've been wearing a lot are my Adidas that are navy with a mint green tongue and back with white stripes and front. (As you can tell I don't know the name of the shoes)

3. What is your favourite winter accessory? 
I would say a scarf. I normally buy them from Primark because they're nice and cheap. This year I couldn't find a nice one so I normally take my friend's scarf when we go out. It's also from Primark, it's a cream colour with maroon strips on it. 

4. Favourite winter nail varnish?
I know that at this time of the year it's normally dark or Christmas colours but I don't like wearing dark nail varnish and I don't think I own any Christmas colours. I would say though a Christmas nail varnish I still have and like is Rimmel London Precious Stone.

5. What is your favourite winter candle?
I really love red berry candles and vanilla candles in the winter because the smell makes my room feel warm and cosy. 

6. Does it ever snow where you live?
Yes it does sometimes normally around from October to February. It snowed last weekend but didn't set so I was happy about that. 

7. Favourite Christmas/Holiday song?
One More Sleep by Leona Lewis. Christmas Lights by Coldplay.

8. Favourite Christmas/Holiday film?
Rise of the guardians or Twas the night. I do love watching movies like Elf or Home Alone too but they have to be my favourite holiday films so far.

9. Favourite Christmas/Holiday drink?
Just a normal cadbury hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and wiped cream on top. I sometimes like adding a candy cane in there too.

10. Do you have anything planned out for this winter?
No not at the moment.

Hope you enjoyed this little tag. I also just realised it's also tuesday so I guess it's part of tag Tuedsay haha. 

I want to tag Aiko and Caitlyn to do this tag next.

Love, Luyanda.



No comments:

Post a Comment