Thursday 24 December 2015

The Liebster Awards!!





Hey Guys! So the Liebster awards is an award that is nominated by other bloggers. I was thankfully nominated by Aiko. This is too show how well the blogger is doing at the moment. I am happy to nominate:

My questions to the people nominated are:


Favourite Beauty Product?

I would say Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm. I love the shade Fierce.

Favourite pair of shoes?
Adidas or Converse
New Year's or Christmas?
New Years
Go-To Hairstyle?
At the moment I love having my hair down since I got it cut but my go-to hairstyle is a messy bun.
Makeup or no makeup?
No makeup
Where are you spending this Christmas?
I'm staying home this year just with my mum.
Do you have any pets?
No but I want a cat.
Favourite book?
The gallagher girls collection.
Favourite music artist/band?
Oh this is a hard one... I would probably say Rudimental at the moment.
What are you studying at the moment? Or what do you do?
I am in sixth form studying Health and Social Care Double Award and Applied Science.

My questions to the people nominated are:

1. Aiko.
3. CailtynHearts
4. Abbie Katherine
5. BlueEyedVoices
6. L00nylovegood
7. Miss Glamorous Sweatpants
8. Rachel Coco
(Sorry only know 8 people at the moment)
  1. Favourite Beauty Product?
  2. Favourite pair of shoes?
  3. New Year's or Christmas?
  4. Go-To Hairstyle?
  5. Makeup or no makeup?
  6. Where are you spending this Christmas>
  7. Do you have any pets?
  8. Favourite book?
  9. Favourite music artist/band?
  10. What are you studying at the moment? Or what do you do?

There are some rules that I and all nominees need to follow and these are listed down here:
*Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.*Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.*Nominate 10 other bloggers who have 200 followers or less who you think are worthy of the award.*Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.*Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and create 10 questions for your nominees.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the nomination! xx
    Oh and I love cats, if I ever buy a house (in like 10 years) I'll get a cat before I get furniture haha.

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem and I'd probably do that too haha xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your nomination, that's so sweet of you!
    I've already been nominated but I'd love to add your questions on to the post I made ^-^
    I love the Revlon Color Burst too!

    Have a lovely Christmas <3

    xx
    Kinga | Miss Glamorous Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem and thank you, hopefully you had a nice Christmas too xx

      Delete